Monday, February 2, 2015

Book Riot's 2015 Read Harder Challenge

|
As you have probably noticed, my reading selections as of late haven't been too diverse. I read what books from my personal shelves I can when I can (mostly holidays and breaks), but I have a constant list of middle school books to read, particularly as I try to tackle all 20 books that my Battle of the Books participants have to read before our school-wide competition in May.

Because I no longer have my beloved Idlewild book club to broaden my reading horizons, it's up to me now—I'm all on my own!

Luckily, I stumbled upon Book Riot's 2015 Read Harder Challenge. Their list of criteria is specific enough to ensure varied reading but broad enough to still allow me plenty of choice with the titles.


I've already covered a few of these so far in 2015, but those don't count; I'm starting this challenge today! I can't wait to get started brainstorming and building lists of options. [Please share any good recommendations that you have!]

If you're looking for a good challenge this year, I hope you will join, too!

No comments: