Thursday, October 29, 2009

Awards Time

|
The past two weeks have been Crazy with a capital 'C'. I had a birthday, enjoyed a visit from my parents, and took a business trip to South Dakota (!). Needless to say, I've been a bit behind [my Google Reader has backed up to 450+ unread posts. No bueno]. I'm afraid these things almost got lost in the madness, but they made it out alive.

J.T. @ Bibliofreak honored us with the Humane Award

She states:
"This award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn’t for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendship through the blog world."
J.T. is participating in our Back to School Reading Challenge, and I hope you are too!


I also got an email the other morning informing me we have been listed in the 101 Book Blogs You Need to Read. We appreciate the mention, and be sure to explore the list; there are some great blogs on there!

1 comment:

Tam @ Bailey's and Books said...

Congrats on the award, and the listing.
And a happy belated birthday to you!